~~This Time It's Different by Evans Blue~~

Language Barriers?

Monday, December 26, 2011

OMG He Left Me Alone...--Life Post At Two Thirty AM

Okay so right now it's a bit after two thirty.....More like three am. I'm still fully conscious. It's Christmas night and for some reason I'm still awake.......................Jeez what am I doing????? No one's online that I usually chat wiff........Which is another reason, kiddies, that you guys need to start messaging me.

Well I'm gonna fill ya in on the title, then head to bed.

I was on chatango for a while, not talking to anybody, but online nonetheless. And a random guy from New Zealand starts talking to me. He asks me how I am, and I tell him torn between happy and sad. He responds with single, horny, and bored. I tell him I'm engaged, depressed, and excited to be married.

And he tells me he'll leave me to it and then stops talking to me.....

I'm amazed here. Most of them give it a pretty good shot, refusing to leave for maybe twenty minutes. I've been forced to block a handful, they bugged me so bad....Other times I just stop talking to them, and they eventually get the idea. One of them actually spent an hour yelling at me when I refused to let him touch me. I didn't block him and I actually spent that hour laughing my butt off--twisting his words around, making him laugh at himself....Wasn't a bad way to spend a while.

I usually don't have to block them.....I don't mind a couple. Those few I don't mind have gotten it into their minds that I'm more fun as a friend than anything else, so they stick 'round, even though they know I won't do anything but flirt a little for the heck of it.

I don't count flirting as much of anything.....It's not something I pay attention to actually.

Well..I'm going to go to bed now. It's late and I'm really tired.... D:

Sleep well and I hope you guys had an amazing Christmas!!!!

No comments: