~~This Time It's Different by Evans Blue~~

Language Barriers?

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Several Sonnets--Wolf Edition V1

I AM BUT A CHILD


I am but a child
So young but yet so free
Your love for me is far from mild
And it causes me agony
Despite my youth, your adoration
For me seems to be so great
And here tonight you become my world's foundation
And I swear to you that I will wait
Until the day that you stand by my side
And hold me tight in your arms
And I will no longer have to hide
Your love for me no longer harms
But please find me soon
If you truly love me like the Wolf loves the Moon


SO MUCH TIME APART


I wish that we were both online
Because, my Wolf, I miss you
And no it's not fine
That I have to be away from you
I only just found the one
Did I have to lose him so fast?
I don't want to think of this as done
Can't he be the one to last?
And all the others seek my heart
Perhaps without meaning to
And it's time that I start
Fighting to stay loyal to you
But, my love, please trust me
You've got this girl's loyalty



A FEW MOMENTS


A few brisk seconds--all we've got left
And, god, it's not enough time
I spend my days bereft
Of the one to whom I dedicate this rhyme
I wish upon the stars
That we could spend together just a bit longer
But this accursed world too greatly mars
Our love and keeps it from growing stronger
But these few sweet moments are all we've got
I know....I know it's not enough
But soon the days apart will be forgot
We just have to remain tough
I swear that I will forever wait
For the times between us to become great

No comments: