~~This Time It's Different by Evans Blue~~

Language Barriers?

Sunday, December 11, 2011

I Don't Wanna Replace My Baby....--Life Post :'(

I'm getting a new laptop today kiddies! Don't know what kind yet though..........I'll have to see what kind of things I want in it. And my laptop needs to be replaced.....It's been glitching pretty much daily, some of the keys don't work too good........And besides some of the files need to be 'lost'. I've written some idiotically bad stories I wouldn't mind seeing go 'poof'. And the replacing won't happen until Christmas....But I'm not looking forward to it.

I DON'T WANNA REPLACE MY BABY!

My entire life is on here! I've had my baby for over two years, written maybe a billion words or more with these keys, on its hard drive are perhaps a few hundred stories and poems, passwords and birthday reminders are scattered all over it in small files, transcripts of conversations I'd saved, massive amounts of music I'd downloaded, a few games, and Jae's dancing video....OMFG I'm going to upload it now!!!! You guys have got to see it!!! Aha he'd kill me if he knew I still had it....Btw Jae=Adonis my ex best friend for those of you who don't know or are tuning in late.

And I really really really really do not wanna replace my baby!!!

If I lose ONE file...Everything'll be ruined! If I lose one of my novels I will NEVER forgive myself....

But I gots to go now and buy a new one.... :'( Wuvvers you guys!!!

No comments: