~~This Time It's Different by Evans Blue~~

Language Barriers?

Thursday, December 1, 2011

A Black Rabbit's Promise

My Wolf. My protector. My friend. My love.

As I sit here, knowing not where you are and wondering when I can speak to you again, I remember too well what I have gotten myself into by deciding to be yours. I have set myself up for loneliness, for wishes that cannot be granted, for people to warn me against you, for my friends to attempt to convince me that you are naught but a pedophile. I have been in this position before.

But as I sit here, I think within me there is faith. Faith that I can stay loyal to someone I will barely speak to. Trust that I will not walk away from this with a broken heart. And hope that this is what is right. My Wolf, I have faith in you that you will not break my heart.

So my Wolf....Have faith in me.

Alexander Rowan Garden, this Black Rabbit is yours alone.

I am not perfect.

I still hide within my diamond cell.

Self hatred still flows in my veins.

Others still hold tight to my heart.

I still mourn for the ones I have lost.

But..Yet you love me.

And I love you.

And I swear upon everything I love and care about that I will be yours until the end of days.

For as long as you want me, my Wolf, I will be yours.

This I promise you.

No comments: