~~This Time It's Different by Evans Blue~~

Language Barriers?

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Emptiness........

Shattered, broken, torn
Nothing left to say
I can't even speak
Can't even cry
My Wolf is gone
But he is not
I belong to another
But I don't
What's wrong with me?
I don't even know
Now I've seen him and his new boyfriend
Together in group chat
Why did he do that?
Why did he bring in his boyfriend?
When he knew I was there?
Why am I such a drama queen?
Is there a sign on my back saying:
"Come get me
"I cause trouble."?!
I don't freaking know......
I just.....
I just need out of here....
I just need
The accursed
Games of suicide
To stop
The drama
To end
And me
To finally be left
Alone...
Now I'm crying.....
Wondering why I'm still here
If there's anything left
But I don't think there truly is
Wolf had loved me....
But not in the way I love him.....
He was gay...
And he had only dated me
Because Simon had begged him to
So I could be kept safe from Tolga
So right now......
Five people I know of love me
Stephanie
Saquan
Shade
Trevor
And my Goth Boy
All five want to date me
Most know how hurt I am
All want to give me time
But I know none of them will
Out of all of them I choose Shade
Stephanie.....
If I do not choose her.....
She will die tomorrow night
By her own hand
There are more reasons
For that than me
And I know I could save her
If I had enough heart left to care
But I do not
Call me cold
Call me empty
Call me dead
But either way....
I'm alive
I'm diamond
I cannot be broken.

No comments: