~~This Time It's Different by Evans Blue~~

Language Barriers?

Sunday, December 25, 2011

I Gotz A New Babeh!!!--Life Post

Okay okay kiddies...I am so happeh and yup I AM posting on Christmas Day!!! Even though I was pretty sure I wouldn't be able to, here I am dudes! And I'm gonna tell ya all about the engagement...

It was an accident I swearz...I didn't actually mean to propose. And the file containing the engagement is on the other laptop....Chatango saves all of the messages on your own computer, and it's over there and I'm over here and my old baby is all greasy.....

So I'll do it from memory.

Simon and me were talking and I was running out of things to say. So this happened....

"Hey, I wanna marry your brother, do you think he'd mind?" I said that kinda jokingly, not sure whether or not I meant it.

"Wha? *Surprised*" Simon said back, definitely as shocked as I was that I had just typed those words.

"I'm serious...." I say back, but was I? That I'm honestly still trying to figure out....

After that, Simon starts urging me to propose, telling me to come on and say it already. Pop the question and make my move.

Meanwhile, I'm with Alexander. We're talking, and then we start dancing together, holding each other tight, smiling. And his replies start getting shorter and farther in between while Simon's do the same, and I'm yelling at Simon with my heart beating so freaking fast begging him to tell me what he believes Alexander'll say.

And then....

"*Swallows, heartbeat racing, trying to keep the blush out of my cheeks as I let you lead me in the dance* Did...Did Simon mention to you what him and I are talking about...?" I ask, and god kiddies I was so nervous....

"Yes, why? *Grins.*"

"*Falls over.* Oh screw it will you marry me?"

"I'm unsure about in real life. But I will gladly marry you online for now."

"Best. F**king. Christmas. Eve. EVER <3."

So kiddies....We're looking good so far! And tomorrow is our one month aniversary......

And kiddies........I'll start giving a few quotes from our best and brightest moments.

"*Jerks back hard when I realize something, almost falling off the bed. Looks at you with very wide eyes.* You're the one I'm spending the rest of my life with....." I wasn't really able to believe that at all....Could he really be the one I'm going to be with forever?

"Yup. Welcome to hell. JK." His joking response, I'm pretty sure he was thinking the same things I was.....

Not long after this happened....

"So, you really want to spend the rest of your life with me?" Me, refusing to believe he could care that much.

"Yes." No way!!! Not true.......Or could it really be true?

"Are  you insane....?" He's gotta be crazy! I suck.

"No I'm not. The talking butterfly told me I wasn't." Haha. Of course he'd respond like that....

So....Am I happeh with the way this turned out? I'm freaking engaged at fourteen dudes!!! Happy, scared, nervous...I'm all of those. Not blissfully happy about this, but content and actually really wanting this.

I'm just talking to my entire gang, some of them are excited, but most are scared for me and one or two are mad as hell. And a lot of my guy friends are wondering if they should be jealous or something, but I told them not to bother with that. And well....I'm gonna be okay kiddies.....But I'll just get through everything. All of this hell will pass, and maybe the heaven will be with Alexander.

My parents won't find out. My family won't find out.

Not for a long time.

The online wedding is scheduled for the spring. And I'm looking forward to it--it will be a group chat window and Simon is gonna teach me how to get more used to group chat.

And it'll be a double with Simon and Spice!!! It's going to be amazing....

The real life...Won't be for years.......

Which is insanely good news.

I still don't know him well....

But he promised me he would visit me. He didn't say when but he swore he would. And, when he will, he'll come with a ring and do the traditional down on one knee proposal.

So I'm going to get engaged twice, plan two seperate weddings, get married twice, and have two wedding nights. All to the same guy. Well........The best things always come in pairs!

I gotz to go kick ass as an assassin. Bye kiddies...

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL!!!!

No comments: