~~This Time It's Different by Evans Blue~~

Language Barriers?

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Show Me, Wedding--Wait What??, Coffeh: A Drug

SHOW ME

So I still don't know your face.....But love I'm marrying you!
How can you deny your future wife a request like this?
Okay, okay, I know why you won't show me one.....
When we're married, though, you know I need to see the man I'm spending my life with

My love, please trust me, please believe that it won't change a thing, and well....
Even though I may never see your face, I love you more than I can ever say

WEDDING--WAIT WHAT??

We're engaged! Even though it's only online, this is massive
Even though I haven't met you yet I know this was the right choice
Don't doubt for a second that I need you in my life, but....
Do you have any idea what happens at a wedding and how to plan it?
I honestly have no idea....And haven't you been engaged three times before?
Now, this is the first time this has happened to me.....
Great....Now can someone tell me what the heck I have to do?

We never really got the chance to fully talk about our relationship...
And now look at us, we're engaged!
I'm spending the rest of my life with you.......And I'm not that scared
Truthfully I believe that I'm really ready for this....


Well I'm still so not sure what to do, what to say....

How is this supposed to go? I need to find that out fast....
Ah well, I guess you know what you're doing, so I'll trust you, but I need to know....
There will be a wedding night, right.....?


COFFEH: A DRUG

Cold air breezes through the room, it's time to get up
"Out of bed" does not sound appetizing at all.....
Floors are always so cold, the blankets are so warm
Folded around me so tight are miles of soft, warm cloth
Even though I know I have to, I don't wanna leave my warm bed
However, hearing something, I leap from it excitedly

A gurgling has begun! A sound so inviting

Doggedly I untangle from the blankets, scamper to the kitchen
Resting there on the counter is the glorious coffee machine
Under its maw is a wonderful cup: The first cup of the day
Gently I sip from it, and I am officially conscious.

No comments: