~~This Time It's Different by Evans Blue~~

Language Barriers?

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Maybe

Drifting through the days, wandering, wondering why
Did I mean for any of this to actually occur?
Did I truly desire this, or was this all a lie?
For me, is he Him, and for him, am I Her?
Are we both wrong? Both making a mistake we can't undo?
Or are we both right, and we are meant to be?
Despite not knowing each other for long, could our feelings be true?
Was this right or wrong? And will it cause agony?
Either way, does it matter anymore? We can't turn back
Or can we? Is it really too late to change our minds?
We could run and hide, put this plan on the rack
Will the years shatter the ties that bind?
Was this the right thing to do? I guess we'll have to wait and see
Right now, all of this is nothing but a 'maybe'

 

No comments: