~~This Time It's Different by Evans Blue~~

Language Barriers?

Monday, December 12, 2011

Marriage?!--Life Post and HOLY COW Moment

Um.......Simon says that Wolf might pop the question.

Might ask me to marry him.

And....He might do it SOON......

With marriage on all our minds because of Simon and Spice getting married, it kinda makes sense that he might want to be engaged. Might stop me from cheating--even though I assure you that it is accidental--and reassure him that I am his. Which could be useful.......

And....If he can come up for visits during the summer--which he might be able to, he is rich and he definitely has a passport and most likely a driver's license/cash for plane tickets--we could seriously make it work. We really could. And we've already come close to cybering.....-_-' So.....Yeah we'd seal the deal.

I don't know if I'm gonna say yes if he does ask but......There are some requirements I have for even dating me.


~~REQUIREMENTS FOR DATING ME ONLINE~~
1. TWO emailed pictures MINIMUM, including one of you and today's newspaper, nudity not desired
2. I have to be able to talk to someone who knows you in real life at the same time that I'm talking to you
3. I have to have blog views from YOUR COUNTRY when YOU are viewing it
4. Facebook accounts are DEEPLY desired
5. Be ready to be naughty--some skill at it is useful
6. Reply to me swiftly--as in less than a five minute wait for a response
7. Be on pretty much daily for AT LEAST a half hour
8. Let me have my freedom somewhat
9. GUARANTEE a visit within SIX MONTHS of us starting to date
10. NEVER ask me to do stuff with you on webcam.


Those are all of the requirements I've got.......

So far Wolf fits number two.............

Dylan fit eight. He only missed out on numbers seven and nine.

Emmy? Erm....Not sure actually........

Tolga? He hit five, six, and seven.

Anyone else I'm forgetting? Nope...That oughta be it......

So far it ain't looking like it's going to go in Wolf's favor here guys.....

But........I'm gonna see what I can do....I'm not leaving him.......

Not ever.

But...NO I AM NOT SAYING YES!!!

Not going to be engaged at fourteen.

Not going to be married at sixteen. (Which would be marriageable age in my province, but I would also need to obtain parental permission and I doubt I'd get it.)

And anyways...........Do I really want to spend the rest of my life with him?

I don't know, kiddies.....

I just don't know....

No comments: