~~This Time It's Different by Evans Blue~~

Language Barriers?

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

~~Oh, the Beauty!--Working To A New Dawn Post~~

I'm just tired of things my loves. And that's not a good way for me to be. I'm an Angel, through and through, despite the many faults I possess. The fact that I try and work to help, whenever I can, is far more than what others will ever do. and I will always be trying to help people. Always will be there for people.

And I'm lucky as hell to have people who are there for me.

I have friends....So many friends....

And people who love me with all their hearts. When you think about it, I'm one of the luckiest girls in the world.

I've travelled the world.

Have loved and lost more than I care to admit.

I've written novels.

Written countless trillion poems.

Saw amazing things.

Grew up in a house of luxury.

And I have an amazing boyfriend who worships me, a family online that has spread across the globe, a beautiful girl who adores me, and countless friends who are there for me whenever I need them to be.

I am beyond lucky.

And I need to remind myself of that.

I've come far but I need further. I need more.

And I will get more.

I'm not going to let the past drag me down loves....

I'm going to move on past it.

Into the future, wherever the future will be.

This is Angel signing off with a grin and a middle finger.

Au revior my beautiful ones!

No comments: