~~This Time It's Different by Evans Blue~~

Language Barriers?

Friday, June 22, 2012

~~Considerations: Life Post~~

Hello my loves--tis I, your  faithful (not) Blogger. x3 I had my French exam today, and I think it went really well. At least it's over with anyways....

Anywho, I'm planning on continuing HER this weekend--which means posting the next four chapters that are sitting completed on my laptop....I need to edit the chapters on the blog, so maybe a quick read through of them would be useful. The chapter list can be found on the new ~~Stories~~ page.

And I'm also considering making an 18+ site.....I do so love writing, and writing things 18+ might just be a hell of a lot of fun. And HER is soon going to turn into erotica I think....Not my intention when I wrote it but the whole fact that She does what She does makes it quite erotic....

Well my loves, I must sleep now.

Au revior!

No comments: