~~This Time It's Different by Evans Blue~~

Language Barriers?

Thursday, June 7, 2012

~~Beg Me~~

Beautiful and terrifying
Dark black eyes peering
Forever into my soul
Digging deeper the graven hole

Standing tall and screaming
Falling down and weeping
Telling me you love me
Thriving in agony

Thriving in agony
That's the truth of humanity
We live at best
When we're at our worst

You look up at me
So small and skinny
Dark and so young
Won't this be done?

But I guess the game is just beginning
The dreamers are awakening
It's time for the truth to be revealed
Along with the scars we had concealed

But still you beg me
Still you plead with me
Ask me to love you
But I don't even know you

All I know is the mask you wear
Within you, what is there?
What is it that you hide?
Is it tears, freshly dried...?

No comments: