~~This Time It's Different by Evans Blue~~

Language Barriers?

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

~~Perhaps I Will Have This--Life Post~~

So kiddies, what am I gonna say to you? I'm doing really well, certainly improving. <3 And I know exactly why I'm doing so well. I have, at long last, a real life boyfriend. And no I am not kidding you. Your dear, sweet, online chickyboo has gotten her *ss off the internet at long last xD
So, who am I dating exactly...?
Well...Where the heck do I start lol?
His name's Ted--his name feels like a good place to start.....We met on the bus, he goes to a different school than me but I get to see him every day. :D I know it's only for around twenty minutes a day and I'm still shy and still not willing to talk around a lot but I still get to see him and he's the first person I actually ever touched...The first person I've ever really held hands with, the first person who's shoulder I've ever used as a pillow when I'm tired, the first person I've ever felt so safe with....
The first words he said to me: "A pretty girl like you doesn't need to ask if she can sit with me."
That was so sweet of him.....
But due to my shyness we didn't really get to know each other until a few weeks ago when I left him my number. And then we were talking daily and I couldn't believe I had found him. He is so sweet, so kind, so understanding....
And he's going to help me.
I've been doing really well lately, mainly because I've found someone like him. I don't know where I would go without him, where I would be. I might love him.....
I trust him.
And screw it I love him.
Forever.

No comments: