~~This Time It's Different by Evans Blue~~

Language Barriers?

Monday, January 30, 2012

I Still Love You Today (I'm Sorry)

Hey...Just me, an ex who maybe you forget
I guess it's a guarantee that most of you
Don't care any more about me
I know I was a long time ago
But I still remember you
Dylan, I still love you
Emily, I still love you
Tolga, I still love you
Alexander, I still love you
Shade, I still love you
Adam, I still love you.....
Yeah....Adam and me broke up
Two days ago
On our one week anniversary
Yeah....On our one week anniversary he broke up with me
Why? He had good reasons I guess.....
He told me he couldn't take
Not being able
To see me every day
And he also knew
I deserved
A lot better than him
But I can't let him go
I'll always
Love him
So I can't let him go
But he was
The last boyfriend
For a long time......
I'm sorry
For hurting you, all of you
I'm sorry
For not being able to heal
I'm sorry
For hurting myself
I'm sorry
For those pills I took
I'm sorry
For making you think I'm killing myself
I'm sorry
For all the lies I've told
I'm sorry
For every false sweet word I've spoken
I'm sorry
For not fighting to save you
I'm sorry
For telling you to go
I'm sorry
For all these months I've led you on
I'm sorry
For everything I've done
I'm sorry
For hurting you
I'm sorry
I'm so damn sorry.......

No comments: