~~This Time It's Different by Evans Blue~~

Language Barriers?

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Within--Thoughts Post

Focusing my thoughts on trying to write this post....I haven't been doing very well my loves. But I do believe that maybe I'll be okay.....Within us, what is there? Is there anything inside us? How many of us don't feel anything at all, but pretend that we do?How many of us lie when we say that we're okay? How many of us?

I've felt empty since Emily. I doubt I will ever heal, but it does fade. It does fade. I've been fighting it for so long that I guess I'm used to it now, and I know that I will find my way to heal one day. All of us will.

So many of my friends feel this way now.....I'm kinda afraid to ask the others, for fear that I realize that ALL of us feel that way. I don't want us to! I want mankind as a whole to be good and kind and FEELING, but that is impossible when we could all be empty inside.

Within us.....

Who do we lie more to?

Ourselves, or others?

I would have to say ourselves. We have greatly hurt ourselves, and we always will hurt ourselves, there is no getting around it.

I love you world but......I need to get some sleep.......

Love you so much.

No comments: