~~This Time It's Different by Evans Blue~~

Language Barriers?

Monday, January 2, 2012

Posts I PROMISE To Write--Promises Post

Okay dudes I've been having trouble focusing on this for a while.......I know kiddies I know. It's the freaking Christmas Break and as you dudes can guess I've barely left the house. Yeah yeah I know..... I'm not social and I'm missing my cell. So that kinda leaves me trapped here with nothing to do.

So what have I been doing, you ask? How have I been keeping myself so busy that I haven't been able to post often?

I've been online of course.....Where else would I be? And yesterday was New Years right? So I had a ton of family things to do. Well the dinner was amazing, I kicked butt on MW3 against old family friends, and I had a pretty awesome day. I found out I'm not too badly affected by two cups of coffee and two glasses of wine. Well....Nice to know.

And kiddies.....

You dudes have actually missed a lot but I'd rather not go into all the details.

So let's move on.

I promise you I will post these things by the time school starts up again.......


  1. A post on the Sergalion religion written with the help of my friend Domenic
  2. A post on cybering--a basic description nothing too dirty
  3. A list of my online gang since the very first one--as complete as possible
That's about it dudes.....I'll post a couple poems as always and a Life Post or three but that's about it.

Love you kiddies!

No comments: