~~This Time It's Different by Evans Blue~~

Language Barriers?

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Greetings From A Girl on the Go--Life Post

Hey hey hey!!! Have you guys all forgotten me? I seriously hope not. Well, loves, I'm going to apologize right now for my absence, and warn you that it will most likely continue. I'm going to give you a list of things that have happened, before I disconnect from the internet for the next little while and finish and edit my novel.

1. My boyfriend Shade is female and completely and utterly gone without goodbyes
2. I may have aced both days of EQAO
3. My English exam was today and I may have aced it as well
4. I'm off school until next semester
5. Saquan really does only like me as a friend, even though he wishes he could love me
6. Everyone who has been giving me issues romantically has stopped doing so
7. I am now dating Adam who revealed to me that he was always bi and has had a crush on me for five weeks
8. I couldn't be happier with him
9. We have spoken on the phone twice now and on Skype, once alone and once with Domenic
10. I have realized one of my new best friends lives relatively close to me (I wanna meet him! D: )
11. I possess Adam's mailing address so I want to send him things
12. Adam will be sending me gifts too :D
13. I might be going Goth
14. I really am insane but there is no bullying at school, so I am left alone
15. I'm going to miss my school friends a lot....Especially Sheila and Krista and out awesome table in art class

I'm gonna go now kiddies....Sorry for my absence and that it will be continued.

Love you all!

No comments: