~~This Time It's Different by Evans Blue~~

Language Barriers?

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

*Falls to My Knees and Screams*--Life Post (WARNING--BAD PICTURE)

DO NOT SCROLL DOWN UNLESS YOU CAN HANDLE A PICTURE OF CUTS.

I can't heal anymore......I can't feel anything.......Name your price. I'll do whatever it takes to give him a fresh new start.....

My friend Adam.....Oh god......Oh god.....*Rocks back and forth trying not to scream.* I can't take this anymore.........I feel so cold......So afraid............I can barely breathe.......

But I'm not the one who did this.......



LAST CHANCE. DO NOT SCROLL DOWN BELOW THIS UNLESS YOU ARE ABLE TO HANDLE IT.




*Screams my lungs out, falls to my knees, sobbing, completely unable to speak or think.*

Adam....

Is being abused by his parents....

They threw him into the Christmas tree on Christmas Day....

They threw him through a window a few days ago....

They don't ever let him clean his cuts....

He's beaten every day....

And.....and he told me something.....


Adam: do you ever fell betrayed

Me: Yeah.......A lot.........

Adam: same

Me: *shrugs* you're going to be okay Adam

Adam: i know *mummbles* i hope

Me: Hey bro look at me: You'll be okay

Adam: oh its just i keep remembering the accedent

Me: ........what accident?

Adam: three years ago i was going for icecream with my older sis and a truck hit us and she jumped in front of me she died and i lived ps we where celebrateing her w-wedding she was ingagded

Me: you.......you never told me......oh my god Adam....................................*grabs you in another hug, reaching up to bury your face in my neck protectively* Oh my god........

Adam: we where so close but im glad i have you your just like her you know

Me: *smiles softly* thank you......I love you bro.....................

Adam: *hugs you and crys a little * ditto

Me: *hugs you back* it's okay to cry Adam.......I'm always here...........

It got worse........He told me he was cutting again.....And that's when he showed me the picture....

And that's not all that happened........

Today was his first day back at school.......

He was beaten up by ten guys.

Called a fag.

Last time it was twenty guys.

I have his cell number now so I'll be here to most likely help him whenever he needs me......Whenever I'm not in class I'll have it not on silent mode constantly so I can hear his texts. If it's urgent I'll probably even text him back at three am, even though I'm hoping not to.....

I'm here for him kiddies.........

But his morning coffee: Two creams, two sugars, and three shots of vodka.

I don't know if he's taken drugs and he's refused to get the authorities involved.

Right now I know all of you readers are out there feeling maybe just as helpless as me but I'm here.....I'm the first one he's trusted in a long time and I will be whatever he needs me to be......I will save him......

I love you and I need you to do something for me.....

Pray for Adam. Pray for him, every last one of you who reads this. If you love me and care about me and/or don't want this blog to end because the owner has run out of heart to post on it, than pray for Adam. Give him strength. Ask God to help him in any way He can.

Please...........

No comments: