~~This Time It's Different by Evans Blue~~

Language Barriers?

Monday, February 6, 2012

Why?

Older than me
Dark eyes glaring
Orders barking
"I love you, babygirl."
What's going on?
Isn't this wrong?
Well I'm safe enough
I can get out of this easily
I just wanna run with it
For a while longer
Adam called me
For the first time
Since we broke up
Six minute call
Well.....
I stopped crying
Finally
Did my homework
Worked out
"Blasting the sh*t out of my head."
It worked
But now I'm still finding trouble
Older guys
Love
Safety? Perhaps
Dealing with this hell
Any way I can
So running
Calf Raises
Curlups
Ton of other stuff
My entire body hurts now
Well.....It's better than my heart I guess
I'm finding out every moment of every day
How much I'm cared about
How much I'm loved
It never ceases to amaze me
How cared about I am
And by so many....!
I'm okay guys
I'm okay.

No comments: