~~This Time It's Different by Evans Blue~~

Language Barriers?

Saturday, March 31, 2012

~~Raphael's Letter~~


Hold on to me tightly now
Here comes the cliff
And the final leap of faith
Let me lift you in my wings
Don’t you see the dawn’s light?
Little one I’m here for you
I will shelter you
In my arms and curl you close
I’ll look into your eyes
Kiss your hair
And hold you against me
Listen to my heart beat
Listen to the familiar sound
Dry your unfamiliar tears
And smile that smile I know so well
Do you hear my heart beat love?
Do you see my smile?
I’m standing here right beside you
Holding you against me again
Don’t cry, don’t cry
Shush, little one, please
If there is no one else
If you are abandoned and alone
If no one is hearing your screams
If you’re begging to be released
If you’re standing on the edge
About to fall and drown
Longing for the final freedom
Then just call my name
And I will be there
My beautiful girl
My little one
Mine.

No comments: