~~This Time It's Different by Evans Blue~~

Language Barriers?

Friday, March 9, 2012

~~Surrender~~

I live my days unseen
No one ever knows me
And no one is watching me fall
I scream and I writhe and I kick
I fight and I flail and in the end I always fall
I can't even feel any regret
I can scarce feel guilt
Every deed I commit
I justify in my own mind
I annihilate every feeling that I don't require
Stop caring about everything I don't need
Let go of everyone I no longer want
I fly and I burn everything to hell
Because there's nothing else
Nothing else I know how to do
I grow older and I shatter
Before getting up again
I never let people in
But now I surrender.....
I give myself to you
Let you be my life and world
Adam, you are now
The only reason I keep fighting
Why I'm still here
Everything to me.....
I surrender.
I love you
And I will change
My life
And everything I am
For you.

No comments: