~~This Time It's Different by Evans Blue~~

Language Barriers?

Sunday, March 11, 2012

///_- Enough Agony -_\\\

Look I'm done dying

I'm sick of crying

This emptiness inside
And all the things I've tried to hide
I'm done with all of them
You to hell I will condemn
But I will let you go
Even though I will never know
Why I was left behind
Even though for so long for your affection I'd pined
I'm done asking you why
I'm done wanting to die
I'm done dying, done lying awake
I'm done wondering how much I can take
Enough agony
You didn't break me
I'm getting back up, facing the day
So what if I'm not okay?
I'll be better eventually
You didn't manage to break me
So what if you were my world?
Now my wings have unfurled
You left me behind, broke me
But you see
You failed
I'd prevailed
I'm better now
And no matter how
No more agony
You didn't break me

No comments: