~~This Time It's Different by Evans Blue~~

Language Barriers?

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Dance The Dance

Searching to feel loved, like I'm cared about
But as always I just can't stop the doubt
Do I deserve her?  Everything I could ever want?
But now all these memories are starting to haunt
Me and I just can't slip away
So erase it all take back the day
And end it with a flip of my hair

Was I ever truly there?

With my hyper active dance
Your true love never stood a chance
So now I'm back to being on my own
With all my guys in different time zones
And I wouldn't have it any other way
So screw it and take away the day
Live up the night
Never give up this f**king fight
It is so worth dying for
So never let em get in the door
Fight to the very last man
Cuz the fast-paced end is the whole entire plan
And if you never stood a chance
Then just start to dance the dance

No comments: