~~This Time It's Different by Evans Blue~~

Language Barriers?

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Questions and Answers--Life Post Number Two

Q. Who do you love, now that Adam and you are over?
A. I guess I still love him.....I can't get over him and I don't know when I ever will....We haven't really gotten a major chance to speak in days and I wish we had.

Q. Any major worries about school?
A. Hm no. I think that all of my classes will be relatively easy, and I should do rather well in them. This semester I have geography, science, french, and drama, and drama is obviously not very majorly into homework. So I should be fine. I like my teachers and my fellow classmates and I'm smart, so this semester should be a good one.

Q. Your biggest worry?
A. That I'll lose myself entirely, lose control of my life and have it spiral. I'm trying to maintain control over myself and my impulses, but as time goes by I'm losing it bit by bit. Perhaps I like seeing what kind of things happen when I stop fighting to control it, or maybe I'm just discovering more and more of my knack for causing trouble--either way I'm quite the eventful kid.

Q. What's your biggest online danger?
A.That I will be followed by my past. I will halt my behavior once I tire of it, and halt it entirely. Hurt quite a few people but I will become smarter and the friends that I keep will survive it.

Q. Who loves you these days?
A. A new Adam for one thing, Adam 2.0. And then there are of course all the users who lie and say they love me, but it's impossible to tell if they do or not. And let's not forget Dan, my perverted fourteen year old friend, who loves both me and his girlfriend Mikenna and is planning to try and come up here this summer.

Q. Do you belong to anyone?
A. At this point in time? No no I do not and I would love to remain free for a long time. Of course, there are those who believe they own me, when I do not in fact belong to anyone of them.

Q. Who is the strangest person you know online?
A. Oh jeez this one's a toughie....I have my Goth weirdos, my assorted depressed people, a pedophile that for some reason or another thinks I'm a pedophile myself so always talks to me, my Sergalion German brother Domenic who loves Vocaloid, and a massive amount of others. I have quite the life, so I can't really pick just one strange person.....

Q. Are you still thinking you'll post on here?
A. I'll try to post. I'll post every time I'm in the mood and/or have the time. I love you guys and this blog has been massive in my life and I would hate to leave it, but I'm just running out of heart for this.

No comments: