~~This Time It's Different by Evans Blue~~

Language Barriers?

Sunday, February 26, 2012

This Won't Be The Day (First Real Attempt at a Song lol)

So you're gone away from me.......Away........
I won't see you another day
And fuck yes I'm crying
And hell's yeah inside I'm dying
But no this isn't the day
That I snap and throw it all away
I ain't okay I ain't okay
But this ain't the day
You my were everything
I would've given you every song that I would sing
But now you're gone away, gone away, gone away
But this won't be the day
This just ain't the day
So snap me in two hold me down and kill me
You won't cause me any more agony
You've gone away and taken me with you
And yes I'm broken now without you
And fuck yes I miss you
And hell's yeah I need you
But this won't be the day that you snap me in two
This won't this won't this won't be the day
So shut up and get the heck away
Leave me alone without my memories
My memories of us, my memories
Memories.........Memories..........Memories.....
All the little agonies...............

No comments: