~~This Time It's Different by Evans Blue~~

Language Barriers?

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Innards

What's in me?
What's inside?
Is it black?
Is it white?
Who am I?
I'm no one
I'm not an angel
Nor am I a devil
Just a human girl
One who has scarcely lived
Nothing remarkable
My inner self
My inner soul
My body and my mind
None are special
I'm just me
So why do so many care?
I'm not worth
All the trouble
I'm not worth
All the love
What's in me
Is black and dark
Unworthy of their love
I used to be so good
But now what's in me
Has rotted
Turned black
Black and hollow
So if you love me
Please realize
What I am
And just leave me alone
Until I can find
My soul again.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

psh. Joining kayla and not me. Insulting!
Ok, not really... you just haven't met me yet! hahahaha
Ok, sry, off topic...
So, come and join my writing blog! It's just as awesome as Kayla's... promise :)
http://writtenpaintings.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Aha sure I'll join ya xD Nice to meet chu and sowwy :P