~~This Time It's Different by Evans Blue~~

Language Barriers?

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

~~NaNoToons and Debs & Errol Love: HI YOU PEOPLE Post~~

Hello, you guys! Alexandra here, wondering if you guys ever have clicked over here.
 
Errol, Debs, EVERYONE: You guys rule. How the heck do you guys make a comic every day? And a musical? And STILL WRITE? It's....Impossible. I can't even post every day, even with the magical ability to email posts to my blog.
 
I think the NaNoMusical should be put on DVD. I would buy it! I'd sponsor it if I wasn't, well, broke. I can't get over how good these comics are. They make my science, careers, and history classes a lot less boring. Imma keep working on reading the West of Bathurst comics.
 
How do you guys make these comics, anyways? Can they be done on laptop or do I need to not be on my itty bitty netbook computer?
 
I'd really love to know.
 
Well, this seems to be all I have time for now, so I'll just link you guys so my own blog readers can now go and read about you all xD Hope none of you mind!
 
http://www.masseycollege.ca/alumni/westofbathurst/westofbathurst060724.html First West of Bathurst Comic
 
http://nanotoons.net/ NaNoToons!
 
http://debsanderrol.com/ Debs & Errol official website and daily comic.
 
Have fun reading, kiddies!
 
Oh, this blog is filled with poetry and stories and the musings of a psychotic fifteen year old girl. If you wanna read about me, then my entire life is only a few clicks away. x3

2 comments:

Errol said...

Alloooo!

BTW, I had to fix the url, you posted it wrong, but I can fix that on the site too! :D

And I finished my novel as early as I could so that I could get the musical and the cartoons done. The musical itself was done earlier.

It was written in August, Filmed in september, and mostly edited in October. A few of the remaining edits were finished in November, but the bulk of it was october.

The thing that took up all my time was exporting the movie... which was me waiting around and getting sad when the thing crashed. :D

However... it has been a very busy november for me. I don't think I could do it again next year!

And how do I draw the comics? Debbie Ohi draws the comics on a tablet, and uses Photoshop.

I draw the comics using Adobe Flash. :D

Unknown said...

Lol, thanks for that. I'm usually a lot better about the URLS...O.O Well, looks like I'll need to just stick to posting daily blog posts. If I can.....I tend to get all air-heady.

Ah, printed off the entirety of my novel today; I like having a hard copy to show off--I mean edit. It's around 228 pages and it's huge...Never wrote something that big before!