~~This Time It's Different by Evans Blue~~

Language Barriers?

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

~~Words to Destroy--A Ramble~~

Burning weight, the crush of words that needs to be said. The fast pounding of fingers on the keys--no no thoughts not yet...Not yet! No stopping now, fast motions and unbelievable images....Transfix me, transfix them, transfix....

Annihilate....

Draw in....

Pull apart....

Kill and be killed, all because of the black ink on a white sheet.

A taint on a bed of innocence.

The weight fades and I can once again breathe....

I open my eyes and stare in blank wonder at the words, harsh and cruel but flooded with power, that now stand there. I think, Was that me?


Some demon within me laughs and murmurs, Yes, and no, Little One....


I need to breathe....

But there's no air--the hot air is suffocating me, driving me deeper into my personal pit of madness and lust, pleasure and pain.....

Agonies....

Such ecstasy!

I whimper and weep, moan and cry out, pleading for it to stop, for more....

Someone save me!

I'm about to fall, the words are drowning me, dragging me into their midnight ink depths....

I open my mouth, and breathe in the dark shadows, and feel it flood me....

I gag and choke, my world goes red, red against the black....

Before it fades, a white sheet of paper.

Pure.

No comments: