~~This Time It's Different by Evans Blue~~

Language Barriers?

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

~~No Humans--A Ramble~~

I'm beginning to wonder how much of what I am is real.

I'm wondering if I'm nothing more than a mask upon someone else--crazy, isn't it? *Laughs harshly, trying not to show the fear in my eyes.*

I'm wondering if I'm shattering....

If I'm losing my mind.

Oh, f**k all this....

Did I ever have my mind?

I'm drifting and as I drift I'm plucked from the rivers of consciousness by caring hands, or sometimes cruel and indifferent ones--friends, family....Neighbours....Grocery store clerk....People at school....

And then I'm put back down again.

Lazily I float, and pluck amusements like grapes--erotica stories, texting, television, movies, games. Enjoyments.

Little human contact.

Because there are no humans to be found.

No comments: