~~This Time It's Different by Evans Blue~~

Language Barriers?

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

~~Hope for Beauty--Life Post~~


I am, by no means, ordinary. And I have no intentions of becoming anywhere close to ordinary. Wherever I go, I will stand out. I won’t fade away.

No matter what.

I’m praying for a good life, for one that will be made amazing and interesting. I’m praying for friends, for happiness, and for journeys far and wide that will teach me and show me who I am.

I learned a lot of things from the days and nights I spent online. I learned what I’m capable of, what others are capable of, and what it means to find connections. Shared aspects of self that aren’t as much interests as souls and personalities. I found people that are almost entirely like me, people that I connected with in a way that was almost automatic and psychotically powerful. And these connections are ones I found with Ted.

But those lessons aren’t the only ones I need to learn. I now need to find my way and find my wings in the social world, find out how to live and how to breathe in a world of people. And I think that, at Bishop’s University, I will be able to find it. I will be able to learn how to live and how to breathe and how to grow there.

I’m thinking quite a bit, my loves. Thinking about this world of mine. About my life, and about the future.

I’m going to be okay, and I’m going to be amazing.

And I’m going to be loved.

Always loved.

No comments: