~~This Time It's Different by Evans Blue~~

Language Barriers?

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

~~Love of Beauty and Love of Body--Life Post~~

I don't feel beautiful.

I feel fat and undesirable. I feel like no one could ever love me, much less want me.

But wait.....

Erm.....

I'm a former cam whore. I used to be every guy's fantasy.

But, yet....

I don't feel beautiful.

What's wrong with me?

Is it because I'm female?

I guess that has to be a part of it, but the other part is how long I was bullied....

I've been told I was ugly my entire life.

So....

I don't believe it now when I'm told it.

Lately, though....

I've been getting better.

Loving my body more and more.

Hopefully, one day, I'll feel beautiful....

And ah yes, me is sorry my loves, but it looks like I'll be gone for a long time.

I'll be on a trip with Ted, Andrew ((family friend)), my bro, and my mom to visit my nana.

So if you don't mind, I'll need to get some sleep, because tomorrow it's off to buy some new clothes, get my hair dyed, get a new swim suit, and then maybe finally back to Ted's arms....

God I miss him!

I'll see you later, my loves.

Be well and safe!

1 comment:

azrael said...

The reason you were a cam whore was not because you felt beautiful, but you felt beautiful because you were a cam whore. You feel a lack...appreciation i suppose is the best term, and others are not telling you you are, therefore you think not. But sister, you're beautiful, words cannot describe that, I only wish I could~ Goodluck sister, and farewell.